Friday 18 November 2011

Long time no see...


I found this old digital drawing my daughter completed about 9 years ago.  I think it was one of the first times she had used the Paint program.  As we struggle with whether technology is 'good' for kids, it's nice to remember that they find ways to express themselves no matter what the medium. 

Anyway, I'm sending you this digital smile because we didn't get to see each other this week, and it seems like a long time since we've been together Have a great weekend. 


1 comment:

  1. That's really cute! :) AND, I think it's awesome that you saved it! It's like saving art work done on paper and putting it on the fridge, but this was 9 years ago! Files can get lost and programs change the need to transfer it to a different hard drive etc. I just think that's awesome that you saved it and had it still available! Love it!

    ReplyDelete