Saturday 29 October 2011


Interesting videos
I've come across a few interesting resources that I thought you might enjoy if you need a break from reading and writing.  
I also want to learn how to embed a video in a blog post so it will be new learning for me at the same time! 
I came across this video at The 21st Century Teacher website.  


I was also intrigued with some of the videos I found by Ray Kurzweil.  He explains the concept of singularity and speaks candidly about some of the pros and cons of technology:
 
 
 
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa,
    Thanks for the videos. I am a firm believer that technology is all around us and it's inevitably going to be a part of our lives. I can't believe how things have changed so quickly in such a short time. I just hope whatever is in our future in terms of technology, that it will be for the greater good.

    ReplyDelete